When is it Time to Call Within Reach for Assistance at Home?
- When you are getting ready to move and need to declutter the house, choose what will go to your new place and get a hand in getting unwanted items out.
- When the kids go off to college and you want to reimagine your space.
- When you go through a life changing event like divorce or have a loved one die and you are having difficulty in getting and staying organized and on top of things.
- When your family expands.
- When you have suffered a physical, mental or emotional disability and need the support of someone else’s organizing and hands on work.
- When tax time rolls around and you can’t find your receipts, 1099’s and W2’s.
- When you move into a new place and want to be settled in right away instead of spending weeks or months struggling through boxes looking for items and trying to unpack after work or after the kids go to bed.
- When you come home and want to turn right back around and flee your space.
- When you are uncomfortable having people over because of clutter.
- When you want everything organized and within easy reach.
- When Mom or Dad need help and you are not the one they will listen to (more common than you think).
- When you say ‘no’ to great opportunities because you ‘should’ be home organizing.
- When you find yourself buying one more book on organizing to add to the collection you already have at home (or surfing Pinterest or Houzz for the 200th DIY tip).
You may not be able to change your destination overnight but you can change your direction so the journey can begin with clarity, realistic hope and success.