It’s time to simplify when…
- You cannot easily find items you know you own.
- You feel like you often run late.
- You have too many things on your ‘To Do’ list and don’t know where to start.
- You feel overwhelmed when you walk into your home or office.
- You don’t feel good about purchases you make after you get them home.
Most Americans spend 6 weeks a year looking for ‘stuff’ and information in our homes, offices and lives.
However, we only use 20% of our things and files (electronic & physical) 80% of the time. We typically
are overstuffed with items that no longer serve a purpose or bring us joy. We do not even ‘see’ 40% of
the items we keep in our homes and offices. If you can relate, it’s time to simplify and pare down. Your
home should be a sanctuary from the noise and chaos of the world. Your office should support high level
thinking and focused productive action.
It’s time to do some spring cleaning.
- Start by, saying “No” more than “Yes”.
- Put unconscious buying habits on a diet and a budget.
- Start clearing the clutter from your mind and environment.
If you don’t know where to start, reach out to a Certified Professional Organizer or coach. If you have
struggled with getting and keeping organized, getting another book or pinning another 100 pins on your
Pinterest ‘Get Organized’ board will NOT help. Today is a good day to have a good day. Start the process.
Connect with me at Within Reach Organizing Services.