As a solopreneur or home-based business, do you find:
- You work more from your kitchen table than your home office?
- You no longer work from a corporate office so need a well functioning home office?
- You get distracted by the dog, kids, doing laundry and cleaning the house when you wanted to be working on the business?
- Setting up effective file and follow up systems seems overwhelming?
- You lose sales and opportunities because of lack of timely follow-thru?
- You spend money on expos, advertising, brochures, networking etc. without a clear understanding of the real costs or payback (ROI – return on investment both for money AND time)?
- You accumulate piles of all the things you need to ‘decide’ on? e.g. “I might need this info some day!”, “I don’t know if this is important.”, “I don’t have time to deal with this now.”
I can help you with…
- Time and focus management for better productivity
- Small office organizing
- Leveraging your office desk and storage spaces
- Reducing the impact of interruptions
- Thinking and acting strategically
- Organized thinking and resource management in a multi-level marketing business
- Organizing and focus management for entrepreneurs and creatives
- Work solutions for ADHD distracted individuals
Running a home-based business and working as a solopreneur is different! Time management skills and workflow/follow-up processes are critical for success. When you do not have strong, well thought out decision making criteria, it’s easy for piles to build, procrastination to set in and time to fly by unproductively.
Mary has a particular passion for working with home-based businesses and solopreneures! As a certified professional organizer and time management expert with decades of experience plus having earned an MBA while attaining 10 years of marketing research and sales training, she is uniquely qualified to work with you to help get you focused on and get motivated around your highest payoff activities long-term.
If you are serious about improving your business’ bottom line while maintaining your quality of life, call (616) 453-2976 now.
I want you to know your guidance changed our lives – our business lives – our personal lives. It’s been just absolutely huge. And we will give you an incredible testimonial. Mary, we are very, very excited about your direction and guidance and your expertise. Many kudos to you girl! – Jan Smith, Independent Business Owner
Mary saved me at least an hour a day by helping me organize my workspace and got me to think outside the box. Further, she helped me apply the concepts to other areas of my life. I am more in control of my environment and possess a clearer vision of my business and personal goals. I recommend Mary’s services. You don’t need to be in chaos to benefit from her expertise. – Christine Schaap, author and speaker
I challenge you to hire Mary Dykstra. Since hiring Mary, I have tripled my productivity. I continue to improve to the extent to which I organize naturally. My two assistants are still in shock and waiting for me to regress to my former behavior. Keeping my space looking attractive and being able to find notes and files has allowed me to increase my reading and planning time.
Mary has exceptional talent. I have tried other methods or trying to organize and they have not worked. Whatever it is that Mary does, works! – Larry Dugan, Business Consultant, Author and Radio Host